The world’s most popular Battle Royale game has arrived on Android.
Apex Legends Mobile is the mobile version of the famous battle royale game. It’s currently only available in America and Europe and a few other countries through invite codes, but anyone can now download it from Qbulletin.com without an invitation.
Apex Legends Mobile for Android
Apex Legends APK is a battle royale game in which up to 20 three-person squads land on an island and search for weapons and supplies before attempting to defeat all other players in combat. The final team alive wins the round. The game is set in the same science fiction universe as Respawn’s Titanfall and Titanfall 2.
The game was designed around the concept of a hero shooter, with each player on a squad selecting from one of eight characters at the start of the match, each with different abilities that complement one another. An initial launch roster of eight characters is planned for launch, with more expected to be added in future updates.
Apex Legends Mobile has all the same features as the PC and Xbox One versions, including a full lobby, voice chat, and multiple game modes. However, for now, it’s only possible to play in squads with three members each. Of course, since this is a mobile version of a PC/console title, it offers support for controls using virtual buttons on the screen.
Apex Legends Mobile APK- Features
- 5-man teams – Fall in with a full squad of three players, or play solo. The choice is yours.
- 20 legendary characters – Each with their own set of abilities and playstyles.
- Explore an ever expanding map – Squads drop into King’s Canyon at the start of each match, but the map quickly changes as new locations come into play.
- Teamwork – No man gets left behind in Apex Legends mobile. Revive fallen teammates and form strategies to overcome your enemies together.
- Ultimate Abilities – From Lifeline’s Healing Drone to Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather, each Legend has unique items and perks at their disposal.
- Master your legend – Every Legend is easy to pick up and master, but difficult to truly play like a master. Learn their strengths and weaknesses, then adapt accordingly.
- Each player can choose between 8 unique Legends, which are basically heroes or classes.
- New characters, weapons, loot and cosmetics.
- Each hero has their own unique abilities and personalities.
- There are no solos on the map, so you have to work as a team in order to survive.
- You can even revive fallen teammates to get them back into the fight!
- Chat Feature
- Weapon attachments
- Motion and sound controls
Apex Legends is the first game in the Titanfall series that includes a Battle Royale mode. This idea has taken the world of online gaming by storm, with multiple companies adopting their own versions of a similar concept. As a result, Apex might not have as many players as other games, but it still offers a fun alternative for fans of the genre at a reasonable price.