These days, we all have been using digital payments as these are highly convenient and quick. Even though online payments are really good but it is also quite troublesome at times. You guys must have noticed that we faces several difficulties when we have to cancel or stop any payment. That’s why we are here to help you guys out! Here in this article, we are going to tell you that how can one cancel or stop payment with Bank of America.
There are two different methods to do this, one is by contacting the Bank of America’s customer care and another option is by raising a dispute.
Steps to cancel the payment easily in few simple steps –
Here we are going to give you a few simple steps to cancel the payment easily in few simple steps –
- The first thing that you are required to do is obviously opening the official website of the Bank of America. Just make sure that you go the official one only in order to avoid any kind of fraud.
- Now your next step is to login to your online account. You are required to enter your online ID and Password in the box that is in the left side of the page in order to sign in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, you are required to open your credit card account.
- In the Credit Card account, you will see a lot of different options and actions that you fan take. Here, you are required to go to the “Information and Services” option.
- Now look for Dispute a transaction/get a status tab in the information and services section. Here you will see many different options and you are required to go to the “Dispute a transaction link”.
- One thing you have to keep in mind for sure that when the transaction that you want to raise a dispute for, was occurred. In case you do not remember that, you are required to check it in all your transactions. When you are sure about it, choose the statement period and then click on the button which is right next to the transaction.
- Once you are done with this, just click on continue and then you are required to follow all the system prompts in order to complete the process and at last, submit your dispute.
This is one of the easiest method that you can use to cancel or stop the payment with Bank of America. You shall receive the desired results by following these steps however, in case you are unable to resolve the issue, you shall contact the bank’s customer care.
Steps to Contact the customer care of the Bank of America
Here are some of the ways through which you can contact the customer care of the Bank of America –
- Phone Number – Contacting the customer care via phone number is one of the easy and quick way to resolve any of your issue.
- Live Chat – While browsing the website, you must have seen that there is an option of doing the live chat with customer care service. You can easily chat with them about any of your issue.
- Online Help Page – There is also this online help page that you will be able to access through the website. This will help you out with many of your issues.
All these methods are super convenient and you can easily find solution to your problems.