All the video game lovers who love to play games on gaming consoles must have got their hands on all new PS5. Just like always, this time also Sony took the standards really high. One of the main features of this console is its DualSense controller which we generally call PS5 Controller. The reason why it is special is that it allows the users to connect it to their android phones which is highly exciting for all the players out there.
You must be wondering that what is the use of connecting the controller to your android device! Well, it helps the users to play all those games on their android phones which supports the controller. It is one of the best things for all the video game lovers out there as it is going to take their game to a whole new level. You will be able to completely transform your gaming experience with the help of it and will be having a complete gaming console-like experience with this! Now no need to worry about how you can connect it to your android device as here we are going to tell you guys several easy steps through which you will be able to connect your PS5 Controller to an Android phone–
Steps to Connect a PS5 Controller to an Android Phone
The first thing that you need to keep in mind while pairing your PS5 controller to an android phone is that they will be paired by using Bluetooth. Here are the steps to do that:
- First of all, head to the settings of your android phone and from there go to the Bluetooth section. In case it is not named Bluetooth then it must be under “Connected Devices” section.
- Now in the connected devices page, you will see an option to “pair new device” that you need to click on. This will put your device in the pairing mode so that you will be able to pair it with other devices.
- Just like you’ve done in your android phone, you need to put your PS5 controller also to the pairing mode. You can do this by long pressing the PlayStation button along with the Create Button together. This will instantly put your PS5 controller into the pairing mode. Once it is in the pairing mode, you will see that the light on the touchpad will turn blue and it will blink twice again and again. This shows that the controller has been put in the pairing mode successfully.
- Now in your android phone, again go to the Connected Device page and from there go to the “pair new device” page. Here you will see the option of connecting to the “Wireless Controller” in the available devices section, click on that.
- Once you click on it, a pop-up box will appear that will ask for your confirmation whether you really want to pair your device or not. To pair the device, click on the “Pair” option shown in that pop-up box. Once you click on it, the controller will be paired to your android device within few seconds and you are good to go!
Now as you are all set, download all those amazing games that supports gaming controllers and enjoy them to the fullest. This is going to be the best ever experience of playing that you ever had on your android devices.