For every work professional out there, one of the biggest tasks of every year is paying their income tax. There are still a lot of people who find certain difficulties while filing taxes. This is the reason why there has been quite a huge increase in the apps that allows us to pay out taxes at an ease. Now, most of the stockholders who have been trading through Zerodha must be worried about how they can file their taxes. Well, there is nothing to worry about as Zerodha has already partnered with a platform named Quicko that allows us to pay our taxes easily and on time.
Quicko is the kind of platform which helps us to easily plan, prepare and file our taxes online. It is one of the most convenient platform that you will ever come across.
Steps to File Your Taxes When Trading at Zerodha With Quicko
So here in this article, we are going to tell you guys that how you can easily file your taxes when trading at Zerodha with Quicko. Here are the few simple steps to do that –
- Here the first step will to obviously head towards the official Quicko website. When you first open the website, you will see a lot of things like the whole description about the services that are offered along with other things. On the top you will see the option “Get Started”, you have to click on that to start the process.
- Once you click on it, you will see that another page open up which asks you to create an account. You can either create your account here or you can also sign up using Google which is more convenient.
- Once you are able to sign up, you will be welcomed to Quicko and there you will see three different options which are Income Tax, GST, and TDS. Now all those who are trading at Zerodha need to click on “Income Tax”.
- When you click on income tax, it will give you two different options. You can either upload Form 16 or you can also enter your PAN card details. You can select any one of them to set up your profile.
- Once you are done with this, you will be asked to fill in your personal details like your complete name. After this, you need to click on “Save & Continue” to move further. It will ask some other details as well which are completely up to you, in case you do not wish to provide, then you can simply skip the step.
- After this, you will have to provide necessary information and fill relevant details. It will ask you to fill in personal details, link your Aadhaar Card, Add Contact Details, and add an bank account.
- Once this is done, you will have to prepare your ITR by providing all the information about your income and other things that are mentioned in the form.
- When you are done with this, it will ask you to review your ITR as it is very important to look through all the details that are mentioned and make sure whether they are correct or not. After this just click on e-file, to file your ITR.
- As you’ve clicked on e-file, it will review everything again and will ask you to review your personal details and several other information and then just simply click on “Place Order” to e-file your ITR.