Finally, the Indian government has started the Cowin vaccination drive for 18+ People the vaccination for those who are above 18 will begin May 1, 2021, but the registration process is already started a few hours ago. Earlier it was available only for 45+. But now the People of India are facing lots of issue in the registration process. Most of the Cowin Registration servers are down and people are getting the error again and again. In this article, we’ll short out this problem in few steps. First of let’s know how to register for the Covid-19 vaccine for 18 years and above
How to register for the Covid-19 vaccine for 18 years and above.
- Step 1: Open cowin.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now select “register option/Sign in your self,” and then you have to enter a mobile number.
- Step 3: Then you will get OTP after 180 seconds after 2min it will expire, in that case you have to again generate the OTP.
- Step 4: Now enter OTP then the screen will open one form in which you have to fill in your complete personal details that include Name, Date of Birth etc. Please make sure that every detail on this page is 100% correct because later on, you will get certification n the basis of these details.
- Step 5: If you want to register more family members then you can also register them, one number will workout for maximum 4 people.
- Step 6: Next you have to provide any government Photo ID proof (i.e Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License and PAN Card) we recommend you use the Aadhaar card. Then provide your Government ID number.
- Step 7: Then you have to select the vaccination centre. (Private/Government)
- Step 8: Then select the Date and Time.
- Step 9: After this process, you’ll automatically get an appointment confirmation letter. Then you have to carry that appointment letter and a physical copy of your Photo ID to the approved vaccination centre at the designated time and date.
How to Solve CoWin Server is Facing issue. Please Try Later [Fixed] |
Step 1: Open Your Browser.
Step 2: Clear your Cache and then retry to open cowin.gov.in.
Step 3: Normally this problem is due to server breakdown you can apply at 1:00 AM (Mid-night). Then you’ll not face this problem
Step 4: If you are again getting this error then you have to repeat this process again and again.
Step 5: If the same problem exist then you can take your appointment manually by visiting your local vaccination centre. (Remember to take physical copy of your documents).