Among all the messaging platforms out there, WhatsApp is one of the most famous and widely used apps, across the world. It is having billions of users and people simply rely upon WhatsApp for various needs like it helps them to stay connected with their friends and families. You can also share photos, videos or any other documents and is very convenient to make video and voice calls using WhatsApp. Despite being such an amazing app, a lot of people have complained that they sometimes receive an error saying “WhatsApp number not valid for the country” due to which they are unable to access it.
Well, here we are going to tell you guys that you can fix when you face an error that WhatsApp number not valid for country. First of all, you should now why this error occurs. Well the only reason for this error is when the mobile number you have provided does not match with the country you’ve selected. There is not any other reason due to which you will face this issue.
Steps to Fix WhatsApp No. Not Valid For Country Error
Well, there is nothing to worry about as we have some really simple steps through which you can fix this problem. Here are the steps –
- Here the first thing that you need to do is to check whether the number you have provided is active or not. The reason why the number needs to be active is that WhatsApp sends an OTP for verification on the given number. So this is one of the most important things to take care of.
- Now just enter the active mobile number that you wish to choose on WhatsApp. If you have entered the wrong number, then WhatsApp will warn you by saying that the number you’ve mentioned is invalid. So make sure that the number you enter is correct.
- After this, you need to select the country. WhatsApp has provided a really long list of countries and you can choose yours from the list. Once you select the country, it will automatically fill up the country code in front of your mobile number.
- Now you need to tap on “Next” and after a few seconds, WhatsApp will send a verification code or OTP on your mobile number is the details you have mentioned are correct. You just need to enter that OTP and the verification is complete.
- In case the users face an error again and they do not receive the OTP, then it is obvious that they have entered the wrong information. You need to go back and recheck all the details that you have mentioned and ensure whether they are correct or not and then try again. If you have entered the correct information then you should not face this error again.
However, if the user still face this error even after entering the correct information, they can try out two options –
- You can try to get in touch with WhatsApp customer support so that you will be able to know the root cause and then fix it. Customer support will help you to understand the problem better.
- Another option is to contact your network provider. Sometimes, this error might occur due to some technical network issues so you can directly speak to your network provider regarding this issue.