Like any other software, Windows comes up with regular updates and with every new version, a lot of new things and features are added to it. It gets better with each new release and we all want to upgrade our system with a new one.
Now what the problem is that all of us are not willing to pay for the new version and that is why we tend to ask one from our friend. The process is not at all complicated like we used to the thing as there are just a few easy steps and you will be able to install it on to your device.
Basic Requirements to Install Windows 10
First of all, you need to know what are all the things that you will require to install Windows 10 using a pen-drive –
- The first thing that you will need is Windows 10 install.iso or DVD.
- As you will be installing it with a USB drive, there needs to be a USB drive with at least 5 GB free space.
- The final thing that you will need here is two PC. One will be a technician PC and another one will be the destination PC.
Install Windows 10 on your device
Now comes the steps that you will need to follow in order to install Windows 10 on your device using the pen-drive –
- Format the drive – The first step here will be to format the drive and to do that you will have to connect your USB drive to the PC of your technician.
- After this you will have to open the disk management and this will be done by doing right click on start and then choose Disk Management.
- Now to format the drive you will have to right click on the USB drive partition and then choose the format option.
- Copy Windows Setup to drive – Now the second step will be to copy the Windows setup to the drive. You will have to copy the entire content of the Windows product and paste it to your drive.
- Install Windows – Third and the final step will be to install Windows and to do that you will have to connect your pen-drive to the PC where you wish to install it.
- Now on your PC, you will have to open the boot-device selection menu and there select the option to boot the PC from your USB drive. You will have to follow all the steps that will keep popping up during the installation process and it’s done.
That is it! You do not have to do any other thing. These are few simple steps through which you will be able to install Windows 10 on your PC successfully without any difficulty or complications.
For more information and latest news stay tuned with Q Bulletin.