Do you want to keep your Digital Memories Safe? Do you want to store your digital memories in a cloud? If yes then go through this article deeply. In this article, we have explained a particular method by using that method you can save your memories with passwords and watch them in future without any restrictions.
Ever since the digital world has grown, keeping digital memories safe have come up as a hot trend. Why not, after all, we are connected with them in many ways as emotionally, financially and much more. As they are a very important and essential part of life, we should keep them safe for the future. We never know when our crucial memories get erased or damaged. Before it’s too late, start keeping your important digital memories safe right now.
Steps To Keep Your Digital Memories Safe-
Let’s take a look at a guide on how to keep your digital memories safe –
- Take a quick backup – It is the easiest, simplest and quickest way to keep your digital memories safe. You can get a USB stick and then copy and paste your memories onto it. This is most important and basic thing to take important, valuable and irreplaceable information from hard drive to any secure source to protect against hard drive theft, loss or failure.
- Create Cloud Backup – There are lot of services through which you can save your digital memories from theft or loss. Clouds is generally a feasible option among all to save your digital memories. Although it is a feasible option but it comes with certain cons like poor internet connection, chances to get hacked from hackers and they might access it or delete it.
- Choose what you value – Before keeping your digital memories, you should ask few questions to yourself like –
- How replaceable this data is? – Your photos and documents are not easily replaceable while movies and MP3 that you have downloaded are irreplaceable.
- Would you care if it will get deleted tomorrow? – Things like your business account and documents are very important and it is your first priority keep them safe.
- Would you care if in 10 years’ time you would no record of this data? – Things which are not important to you after 10 years then it is of no use to keep it for that long time.
- Stay aware of data and sinking time into online services – If you post on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter it is not sure that it will permanently stay there. Make sure that there are chances of your data getting lost by accident, server of the app goes down, your account got suspended and many other reasons are the.
- Never forget your mobile devices – Many people have already started taking backups from their smartphones of their photos and videos instead of using old traditional PC method. Using your smartphone is very quick and handy option.
- Carefully Use online backup services – You can also use online backup services to keep your digital memories safe. You should never solely depend on them as your only backup source. Also, you should never delete your important documents in the view that it be safe and secure with online backup services. You should never use a backup service which does not offer you an easy or simple way to get your data out.
There are various ways to keep your digital memories safe and secure from the threat of losing it by theft or any other means. Without wasting more time, start preserving your digital memories before it’s too late. If you are a responsible person and never wish to loose your data then backup right now.