In this digital world where everything is getting digital, Google Forms have emerged as a saviour for the majority of people out there. Google Forms helps people to conduct surveys or do different researches in their comfort zone only. Now there is not any need to go door by door to conduct a survey as you can easily do this at the comfort of your home. All it requires is a valid Gmail ID and anyone with that ID can fill in the Google forms or create one.
All those people who are already used to conduct surveys and research via Google Forms must be very well aware that at times it gets quite difficult to evaluate all the responses. This generally happens when you publicly post the link of Google Forms. For this we all wish to somehow limit the responses so that it gets easy for you to analyse if you are not doing a big survey.
Here are few methods through which you will be able to limit the responses of your Google Forms, at an ease –
Nifty Feature is a built-in feature with Google Forms and this helps the users to limit the responses after reaching a sufficient number. For that you need to follow these steps –
- Open your Google Form for which you wish to limit the responses and now go to the responses section.
- In the responses section, you need to search for accepting responses button. It will appear on the front of the screen in responses tab.
- Now whenever you wish to limit the responses, you can easily do this by following this method.
Even though Nifty feature is a built-in feature and is quite convenient but it is favourable only when you are getting few responses. This is not a good option for those who are getting huge responses on their Google forms as they will have to manually count each one of them.
Formlimiter is a better option for all those who are conducting massive surveys or who just simply do not want to waste their time while counting the responses. This app will help you to limit the responses easily without facing any kind if difficulty. Here you will be able to set the date and time after which you will be able to limit the responses. This will help the users to get desired results easily. Here are the steps that you guys need to follow to limit the responses for Google Forms –
- First of all download Formlimiter on your device to move forward in this process.
- After downloading it, you need to open the Google Form for which you wish to limit the responses. Now on the top right corner of the screen, you will be able to see three dots.
- Tap on those three dots and a drop down menu will appear and there you need to search for “add-ons” option.
- In the add-ons, you will be able to search for “FormLimiter” and then click on it.
- Now you just simply need to add the date and time to limit the responses for your Google form. After adding date and time, you need to save it and now it will automatically limit the responses after the set date and time.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with Q Bulletin.