Recently Samsung Galaxy F41 was unveiled by the Samsung officials. Its a mid-range Android smartphone that comes with 64 MP triple primary camera and 6,000 mAh non-removable battery that supports 15W fast charging. The processor of this phone is too strong and it’s preloaded with several new features. But the phone is having very limited customizations option. So today our team is going to provide you with the complete information about rooting and unlocking the bootloader of this device. So that you can easily customize the stock ROM of this phone according to your will. First of all, let us talk unlock the Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy F41.
The following softwares are required before rooting.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Samsung Galaxy F41?
Before performing any task, please check your phone battery it should be above 50% and take the complete backup of your device. After this step you can to go step by step to unclock the bootloader.
- Step 1: Switch off your phone and then press volume down and power button together.
- Step 2: Now press the volume up key. Then you need to open a new screen and again press volume up key.
- Step:3 – Finally the bootloader is unlocked and data is cleared.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy F41?
Rooting will go into two parts, firstly, creating a patched boot image.
- Step 1: First of all you have to download SM-F415F file.
- Step 2: Now extracted the downloaded file in downloaded firmware.
- Step 3: Tab AP File and extract it again.
- Step 4: Convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar (right-click, 7zip, add to the archive, change archive format to tar).
- Step 4: Next step is to copy and paste the boot file in your internal storage/ memory card
- Step 5: Now install the Magisk application on your phone.
- Step 6: Open Magist and tab on Install button and then select Patch a file option and now select the boot file from your internal storage.
- Now copy the magisk_patched.tar file and paste it inside laptop.
- Now we have to flash the patched boot image with the help of Odin Flash Tool.
- Now open your phone setting and and open build number and tab 8-9 times to enable the USB debugging.
- Now we have to connect the phone with PC.
- Now click on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file, and uncheck auto reboot. And tab on start button
- When the job is done you will get done notification “Pass at the top of the screen”.
- Now press Power + Volume Up key
- Now it will boot into the system, and you can enjoy latest Magisk Manager.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with Qbulletin.