Do you want to setup a VPN on Android, Windows and iOS? If yes then you are at the right location. Just follow the given steps to activate VPN successfully.
In the past several years you must have seen that we all become more and more dependent on internet. This is when the need of a good VPN (Virtual Private Network) increased because it protects us from various harms that can be caused online. These days there has been a huge increase in cyber crimes and many of them are caused when we are connected to a wrong network. VPN helps us to take all those security and encryption measures that helps us to protect our data and device while we are surfing internet.
A lot of people are quite confused of how they can set up a VPN on their devices. So here we are! We are going to tell you how to set up a VPN on Android, Windows, and other platforms easily without any difficulty.
Set Up a VPN on Android Smartphone
Here are few simple steps through which you will be able set up a VPN on android smartphones –
- Your first step will be to go to the settings of your android smartphone. In the settings, go to the WiFi and Internet Section. In many devices, you might find this in the network settings.
- Now as you’ve entered this section, you are required to tap on VPN.
- Once you tap on VPN, it will show you if you are already connected to a VPN network and if not then you can simply add one. You will be asked for server address, username, and password and you are all set. After entering the accurate information, you will be able to set up VPN on your android smartphone.
Set Up a VPN on iOS
Setting up a VPN is quite simple in iOS, you will be able to do it quickly through the simple steps provided below –
- Here also your first step will be to go to the settings of your device.
- In the settings, you need to go to the “General” section and from there you will be able to find VPN option easily.
- In the VPN option, you need to tap on Add VPN Configuration and then you are required to enter all the necessary details. Once you’ve entered the complete information, you need to tap on done and it will set up that VPN for your device.
Set Up a VPN on Windows 10
Setting up a VPN profile has become quite easy on Windows 10 as well, here are the steps –
- Here you can either go to the settings of your Windows 10 PC and go to the Network & Internet settings from there. Once you’ve entered this section, you need to select VPN. Or you can also go straight to the search bar and type VPN to quickly access it.
- Now in the VPN settings, you need to tap on the “Add a VPN connection” and you are also required to change the VPN provider section to Windows.
- After this, you got to fill the complete details and when you are done, you need to save it and you’re all set! Now, you will be able to see VPN in the WiFi section of your device so that you’ll have a quick access to it.
These were the different ways through which you will be able to set up a VPN on different devices. It is quite simple and quick process so everyone should try this out.