Do you want to taste the latest new released MIUI 12 Global ROM and want to become a part of the beta testing program? If yes then read this article.
Xiaomi which is a China-based company has made a huge market across India. People simply love using the products of Xiaomi as it provides a wide range of features that too at an affordable price. Recently, it has started a recruitment program for all of its fans in India which is named as MIUI 12 Pilot Testers program. This one is beta program by the firm for Indian users.
Xiaomi has specified that only the ones who own Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro are eligible and can become a beta tester of MIUI 12 program. However, the users of Mi9, Mi9T, and Mi9 Pro are completely eligible to participate in this program by Xiaomi. It has also been specified by Xiaomi that for now, the above-mentioned devices are eligible for participating in the program but soon it will add more devices to it when MIUI 12 will be globally launched. In this program, Xiaomi will be introducing a wide variety of features which are unique and latest. This will completely change the functioning of your phone so the users will have a great experience.
How to apply for MIUI 12 Global Stable ROM pilot program?
- If your Indian phone is eligible then you can fill out this google form: Click here
- Users who are outside India can apply here.
- Or users can connect through telgram: MIUI Global Stable Beta Testing Recruitment Group by 14th May, 09:00 PM IST.
Basic Requirements for MIUI 12 Global ROM Beta testing program
Here in this article we are going to tell you that how you can sign up for this MIUI 12 Beta Testing Program. But before this, you need to see what are the basic requirements through which you will become eligible to sign up for this program. Here are few things that needs to be there to sign up –
- Any person who apply for this program should be an active member of Mi community in India.
- The device should be updated with the Global Stable ROM.
- It has also been specified that all the users will have to follow each and every rule of Mi community.
- Any user who wants to apply for this program should have an account on Telegram because its username will be submitted to the community.
These were the rules after following all these rules, the user will become eligible to sign up for the program. Here are the necessary steps that needs to be followed to sign up for it –
- You must be aiming to become the MIUI 12 beta tester in India. Well, for this you need to sign up and for this there is a need of an active telegram account. If you have an active account then you will have to provide its username otherwise, the user will have to create one.
- After this you have to join the MIUI Global Stable Beta Testing Recruitment Group in order to sign up for this program. A link has been provided through which you can join this group.
- Once you are done with this, you will have to fill the Google Forum. This is more like a test for the users in order to make sure whether the users have any knowledge Xiaomi devices and ROM installation or not.
- Once you have filled this forum, you are done from your side. Now you just have to wait from the response from Xiaomi as they will be the one who will select the person to become the beta tester.
Eligible devices for MIUI 12 Beta program
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K20
- Mi 9T (EU)
- Mi 9T Pro (EU)
This is more like an golden opportunity for all the users of Mi who are eligible for this program. The company has also given a last date to apply for this program which is May 14. Go sign up now and try your luck.
List of phones which will get MIUI 12 Global ROM
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro Redmi K30 Pro
- Redmi K30
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K20
- Mi Mix 3
- Xiaomi Mi 8 series
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 7, 7 Pro
- Mi Mix 2
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi 8, 8A
- Redmi 7,
- 7A Mi CC9,
- CC9 Pro,