No matter what we are doing, music is something that we can listen at any point of time. Music means different to each people out there and their different emotions related to it. These days, it has become quite easy for all of us to listen to our choice of music with so many music apps out there. Among all the music apps, Spotify is that one amazing app that has been loved by millions of people from across the world. It provides a really huge variety for everyone, no matter what their region or language is and that is why this app is loved worldwide.
Back in November 2019, Spotify has announced that they will be providing the real-time lyrics for the songs and it has also introduced this feature. People simply love this feature as it provides them a lot more options to explore. But it has been seen that a lot of people have reported problem with this feature stating that “Spotify not showing lyrics anymore”.
Well, first of all you need to understand why this problem is occurring. Here are the reasons-
- Spotify has been real-time lyrics support to a really wide variety of songs and it is possible that it hasn’t added the lyrics for the song that you are listening. The feature is still under development.
- Another reason could be that the lyrics for any particular song is not available for the region you are in. There are a lot of songs whose lyrics are not available across the world, hence it does not show to the people who are out of its region.
These were the possible reasons due to which you might be facing this problem but there is nothing to worry about as you can easily fix this issue.
When Spotify decided to show the lyrics, it has partnered with Genius which helps in exchanging the knowledge in the music industry. Through this partnership, Spotify was able to introduce the lyrics support. Now Genius has also created a tool under this partnership that helps the Spotify users to access the lyrics and other information related to any particular song. Now you must be wondering how you can use this tool, so here are the steps –
- Here your first step is to open the Spotify app on your device as it is quite simple on app as compared to the web. In case you haven’t downloaded the Spotify app, you can download it right away from the direct link that we have provided you.
- After opening the Spotify app, you need to play any one song for which you wish to see the lyrics. Now your next step is to go to the title of the song as from there only you will be able to access the lyrics and other information about the song.
- Now the app will show you the details about the song, like artist and several others. Here you need to scroll down to see the lyrics and the song history. Once you scroll down, you will be able to see the lyrics of the song that you are playing currently. Now in case you are still not able to see the lyrics, it means that the lyrics for this song has not been added.
Now if you are still unable to see the lyrics then wait for some time as Spotify must be adding the lyrics for that song.