About- Focus Mode
All the iOS users out there must be very well aware of the fact that every time they get regular software updates and with each update, Apple tries to offer some really amazing features that are highly useful. This time it is Focus Mode which is going to help you out while you are working on something important as it will eliminate all the distraction for you. Apple has introduced Focus Mode in iOS 15 and it is something that all of you should know about!
When you will be using the Focus Mode, it will keep away all the distractions like unwanted notifications or phone calls so that you can concentrate on what you are doing. It is similar to Do Not Disturb mode but it is better and personalised as you will be able to create different focus modes for different tasks that you do all day long.
Different Focus Modes Available in iOS 14
The focus modes that are already made available in iOS 15 are –
- Do Not Disturb
These all are the modes that you guys can use and in custom, you will get more personalised experience as you will be able to create it as per your requirement.
Steps to Use Focus Mode in iOS Devices (Apple)
Now comes the question that how you can use Focus Mode on your iOS devices. Well, here we are going to tell you the steps to do that –
- The first thing that all of you need to make sure of is whether you’ve updated your iOS device with the latest update i.e. iOS 15. If not then update it now as without this you won’t be having Focus Mode.
- Once updated, you need to open the setting of your iOS device, be it your iPhone or an iPad.
- In the settings, you will see the “Focus” option, click on that to move further.
- Now as you’ve opened the Focus option, you will see that there is a “+” button and the top right corner of the screen. This means that from here you will be able to create your Focus Mode.
- As you clicked on the + button, you will now see various option on your screen through which you will be able to create your focus mode. In case you wish to create a unique one for yourself, you can tap on “Custom” and then it will ask you to name your focus.
- Once you’ve chosen Custom, it will show you different option on which you can focus and you can choose any one of them.
- After selecting your Focus, you need to click on “Next” in order to move further.
- This is one of the most important step as here it will have to choose the people from whom you would like to receive notifications from. You can do this by clicking on “Add Contact” and from there you can add all those contacts which you wish to add on this list. In case you do not want to receive notifications from anyone them you can choose “Allow None”.
- After this it will ask you the apps from which you would like to receive notifications. You can choose any apps that you want.
- Now the last step is to click on “Time Sensitive” so that you will receive the important notifications from all those people or apps that you’ve chosen!
Apple never fails to impress us with its updates but this is one of the best one!