Hulu has been around since 2007, and it is one of the best sources of streaming entertainment online today. The company has worked hard to ensure that its service remains completely legal by licensing its content from major studios and networks worldwide. Now it’s also available for Android. In this article we’ll get to know about the HULU android App and its features.
Hulu for Android
Hulu for Android is the official app for Hulu, allowing you to watch your favorite TV shows, movies and clips on your Android device. The app gives you instant access to the most current episodes of your favorite shows—no cable subscription needed. Watch popular network television shows and current season episodes from top networks including ABC, NBC, Fox, Comedy Central, CBS, CNN, and many more.
Watch new episodes the day after they air or stream full seasons of your favorites. Stream the newest movies from major studios like Universal Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, 20th Century Fox Film Corporation, Paramount Pictures (including DreamWorks Animation), Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (including Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm) and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., as well as indie films on the platform. Hulu’s interface is clean and simple. You can sign in with your Hulu account or create a new one. If you don’t have one, you’ll have to enter your email address and password so you can use the app without paying for anything.
Hulu Plans and Prices
- Hulu*– For just $6.99 per month (or $69.99 per year), our ad-supported plan grants you access to an ad-supported streaming library.
- Hulu (No Ads)*– You can watch most of those same shows and movies without the annoying commercial breaks for $12.99/month.
- Hulu + Live TV now with Disney+ and ESPN+**– Now you can watch your favorite ABC, Disney, and ESPN shows for $69.99/month when you subscribe to Hulu + Live TV with the new Disney+ and ESPN+.
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV now with Disney+ and ESPN+**-For $75.99/month, you can stream all of our streaming library without any commercials, as well as watch and record a lot of TV on the Hulu Live plan. Plus, you can get access to some new shows from the Disney+ and ESPN+ streaming services, which we’ll soon be adding to this plan. If you want to get in on this deal, just keep in mind that some shows will still have ads.
How to use Hulu App outside USA ?
Hulu is one of the best streaming services available on the internet today. It offers unlimited access to thousands of TV shows, movies, and more for a small monthly fee. The service is only available in the US and Japan at the moment but there are ways to make it work for everyone else.
To access Hulu Plus outside the US, you’ll need a VPN service that allows you to change your IP address and make it seem like you’re in another country. This can be done by using a VPN server located in the US. The good news is that VPNs are legal in most countries and don’t cost much to use. We recommend ExpressVPN because it’s fast, secure and easy to set up on any device without compromising your privacy.
Note: You can also use a Smart DNS proxy service or Google DNS if you don’t want to use VPN technology.
Hulu- Main Features
- Unlimited streaming of TV shows and movies on your Android device
- Newest episodes of popular shows are available to watch the day after they air
- Browse current shows and discover new shows
- Browse by genre or mood to find the perfect show or movie for every occasion
- Save your data by downloading the show or movie to watch offline.
- Follow shows, people, and networks you love to see their latest news and updates
- Watch award winning Hulu Originals like The Handmaid’s Tale and The Mindy Project
- You can, however, use the mobile app anywhere when you travel internationally.
- There are also parental controls available to give parents control over what children can watch.
- The Hulu app on Android is compatible with most Android devices that run OS 4.4.2 (KitKat) or newer.
- Get access to broadcast networks like ABC and NBC depending on your location.
- Get recommendations based on what you watch, and keep up with the latest episodes of your favorite shows with My Stuff.
- Stream with no ads.
- Instantly watch your favorite shows as they become available.
- Customize your profile to keep track of what you’ve watched and what you want to watch next.
Overall, Hulu has a lot of great features and is an excellent streaming service. It’s one of the better options available right now, and it’s especially good if you have kids. With family plans starting at just $6.99/month, you can watch all the shows you want on both mobile devices (Android and iOS) and your computer. Even if streaming isn’t your preferred method of content curation, the mobile app itself is still worth downloading for its easy-to-browse interface and its integration with Google Chromecast.