Do you consider yourself an audiophile? Do you love being on the cutting edge when it comes to all things video and music? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then we’ve got something today that will appeal to your sensibilities! We’re talking about iTube for Android.
iTube for Android
iTube for Android is an alternative to Youtube. It shows videos from Youtube and allows you to stream them. It plays all your music in the background seamlessly, it downloads YouTube videos and much, much more. The free version of the app has all of the same great features that you get with the paid version.
iTube for Android plays in the background, so you can do other things on your phone while listening to music. The only difference is that you have to listen to one song at a time. Yup, it can do that too! All you have to do is search for a video from within the iTube for Android app and press play. Once you hit play, the app will ask if you want to download the video or play it in a pop-up window. Choose the “download” option and let iTube do its magic!
Features of iTube
- Powerful Video Downloading- You can download any video from YouTube in MP4 format with a single click. The app also supports downloading multiple videos simultaneously and provides a queue for managing all your downloads easily.
- Albums, Artists and Songs sections- All your music is organized into sections that you can easily access, whether you want to browse by album or artist, or search for a specific song.
- Search and Play Videos Offline- You can search for any video on YouTube and play it directly from the app without an internet connection. You can also download any video from the search result list by tapping the download button next to that video.
- Notification widget. The iTube notification widget lets you control the app from anywhere on your phone or tablet – just tap the icon in the notification bar!
- Playlists feature. Create your own playlists, and add any song to them.
- Download Videos In Multiple Resolutions & Formats- You can choose between MP4 (480p, 720p, 1080p), FLV (240p) or WEBM videos when downloading a video on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Theme support– iTube supports light, dark and AMOLED themes so you can choose exactly how you want to browse YouTube on your device.
If you are familiar with Android, then you probably know too well how difficult it can be to download videos and music from YouTube. In this regard, iTube is an excellent app that offers an easy and versatile solution to this problem. It is highly customizable, allowing you to enlist as many search alternatives as you like, including YouTube itself. You can also export audio files straight to your SD card.
Otherwise, if you want to convert a video or audio file into another type of format or if you want to upload your own files hosted on another server, do not worry, since the app includes all kinds of conversion tools. There is no cost for this app and its creators make it pretty clear that you can use it however much you want (although I’m obviously recommending that you do!). So, really, you should download iTube now if you haven’t already!