Microsoft Office has been updated to include new features and improvements. With this update, you can now edit and share documents from your Android phone or tablet. Microsoft Office is now available for free on the Qbulletin store in the US, UK, Canada and Australia. If you want to use it with OneDrive, Word, Excel or PowerPoint you will need a Microsoft account.
The best part about this update is that it allows you to edit and share your documents from anywhere at anytime. You can also view your documents on the go as well as other files stored in OneDrive. To get started with Microsoft Office on Android, download now.
Microsoft Office: Edit & Share for Android
The Microsoft Office app is a free, mobile productivity suite that allows you to edit, view and share your work anywhere. Create, view and edit Word and Excel files on your Android phone or tablet. Open documents from OneDrive, Dropbox and other storage providers, or email them as attachments to yourself. With this app, you can open documents in read-only mode and make basic edits such as inserting text or images (no formatting).
To view PowerPoint presentations on your device, you must first download the PowerPoint file to your OneDrive account or another cloud storage service. Once the presentation is downloaded, tap on it to open it in this app.
You can also use this app to create new Office documents from scratch by tapping the plus icon at the bottom of the main screen. In addition to Word (.docx) and Excel (.xlsx), you can also create PowerPoint (.pptx) presentations using this feature.
Microsoft Office: Edit & Share 2022 APK- Main Features
- Edit with ease– Make quick edits in your favorite word processor. Select text and make changes right in the preview window. Easily format your document by applying fonts, styles and colors.
- Collaborate with others– Share your documents with anyone or any device for real-time collaboration. You can even use OneDrive to invite others to edit your documents at the same time as you do.
- Share all kinds of files– Open files from OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other providers. Edit them using the Office editing tools you know and love. Create new documents using templates or add comments to PDFs right on your Android phone or tablet.
- New inking features- Use your finger or a stylus to write, draw and highlight on your documents. Create beautiful hand-drawn sketches and make notes right on your content with the new ink effects.
- Easily add charts and graphs– Quickly add charts and graphs to help visualize data, so you can communicate more effectively with graphs and charts.
- Make edits anywhere in the document– Edit text and make formatting changes wherever you want in a document or presentation, instead of just at the beginning or end of the file.
- Get more done faster– Use familiar tools like cut, copy and paste to quickly move data from one place to another in a document or presentation.
Microsoft Office: Edit & Share is one of the most feature-packed Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint editors on Android. If you’re a fan of the desktop versions of these products, the app offers a familiar (if slightly watered down) experience that’s available from virtually anywhere. Plus, if you take advantage of the app’s incessant pleas to sign in, you’ll be able to sync all your documents with OneDrive for easy storage and access across all your devices.