The powerful Microsoft Outlook app lets you manage your personal and business email, calendars, and contacts, just like you would on your PC. Enjoy the freedom of controlling all of your email in one place!
Microsoft Outlook for Android
A Microsoft Outlook APK is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note-taking, journal, and web browsing. It can be used as a stand-alone application or can work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in an organization, such as shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, SharePoint lists, and meeting schedules. Microsoft has also released mobile applications for most mobile platforms, including iOS and windows.
Microsoft Outlook 2022 APK- Main Features
- Multiple accounts– Add all your email accounts to the Outlook app for Android and manage them from one place.
- Notifications: Never miss a message. Get notified instantly when new emails arrive, and see them at a glance on live tiles or in the notifications centre.
- Email templates & Formatting: Save time with customizable email templates that support rich text formatting.
- Attachments: Searching through attachments has never been easier – attach files directly from OneDrive or use the Files app to find local documents on your phone or tablet.
- Focused Inbox — Separates important messages from newsletters and bulk mail.
- Schedule View — Gives you a view of your day, week, or month.
- Work Calendar — Keeps your work schedule separate from your personal life.
- Contacts — People you interact with are added to your contact list automatically. You can also add people manually.
- Travel and Delivery Updates — Automatically tracks packages and travel plans and sends notifications.
How to Install Microsoft Outlook App
- Download the Outlook for Android app from the qbulletin.com Store.
- In the search box at the top, type Microsoft Outlook and press Enter.
- In the search results, tap Microsoft Outlook.
- Tap Download.
- Once the download completes, go to settings and enable unknown sources option and then open Outlook.apk file.
- Open Outlook and enter your full email address, then tap Continue.
- Enter your password for your account and tap Sign in.
- When prompted to allow some permissions, choose Allow to continue. If you have multiple accounts with Outlook and you want to add more after completing these steps, open Outlook > tap Menu > Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
Microsoft Outlook for Android is a free app that works well with Microsoft Exchange Server but is especially useful for those who email a lot and like the swipe gesture. It supports push notifications, bolds important emails, has quick response buttons and includes some powerful features from Microsoft Office 365. Overall it’s easy to use with a simple interface that caters to the Gmail user. The bottom line is that this app will be helpful for those who often find themselves in meetings and don’t want to miss any of the messages sent their way.