Netflix for Android TV 2022
Netflix is one of the most popular and widely used streaming services in the world today. It is available on a wide range of devices including PCs, tablets, smartphones and set-top boxes. The Netflix application for Android TV was announced back in October 2016 at Google I/O. Now that the testing phase has been completed, Netflix has opened up its Android TV app to everyone on Google Play Store. The application will be automatically updated for users who already have it installed on their devices. In some Android TVs, it comes pre-installed.
Netflix’s Android TV app is fairly similar to its mobile and smart TV apps, but there are a few key differences. For starters, it’s optimized for devices with remote control. That means you can use your voice to search for shows and movies using Google Assistant, and you can also browse the content library using the arrow keys on the remote.
Netflix for Android TV APK- Features
- A personalized home screen that displays your recently watched content and recommendations.
- Browse thousands of movies, shows, documentaries and more.
- Search for titles by name or browse genres like comedy, action, drama and horror.
- Use voice search to find a title, actor or director.
- Watch TV shows and movies in Full HD and 4K on your Android TV device.
- You can also search for content from a specific genre, like “Action & Adventure”, “Comedy”, or “Drama”.
- Choose from a wide selection of entertainment including new releases, favorites and award-winning series such as Stranger Things, Orange Is The New Black and House Of Cards.
- You can easily play your favorite movies and shows on your Android TV device.
- Pause, rewind and fast forward with the swipe of a finger.
- Organize your favorites into “Collections” for easy access in the future.
- An icon in the top right corner takes you directly to the Netflix Home page.
- The app remembers where you are in a show or movie, and resumes playback from that point on another device (TV, mobile phone, tablet).
- Support for subtitles and alternate audio tracks in many languages.
Netflix arrived on Android TV a while ago and much has been said about the service. The interface is good and it’s easy to use, and while performance isn’t as good as one might hope on a television it is still fast enough to do the job, which is streaming your favorite movies & tv shows. The final experience will be in the hands of the consumer, but let us know your thoughts below in the comments section.