POCO Launcher for Android
Poco Launcher was developed by Xiaomi and was launched with the Xiaomi Poco Phone F1. This app has been designed to work on MIUI theme support, so users can easily customize the look of the phone. The layout is simple and clean, which makes it easy to use. In addition, the Poco Launcher APK also comes with many features like widget support, notification view and more.
The main benefit of using this app is that it provides a simple way to organize your apps on your phone. It has different categories such as tools, games, music and more that you can select from and organize them accordingly. For example, if you want to find an application for listening to music then you can just click on the music icon and start browsing through all the songs you want to listen to. Additionally, if you want to launch an application for reading email then click on the email icon and start browsing through your inbox. Apart from organizing your files, Poco Launcher APK also helps in adding new widgets on your phone’s home screen.
We have tested the Poco launcher on our Samsung Galaxy S8 and thankfully, we managed to get our hands on the APK file. So you can easily download and install it on your Galaxy devices or any other Android smartphone. The Poco Launcher supports both Android phones and tablets, so you do not have to worry about compatibility issues while using this launcher on your device
POCO Launcher APK- Main Features
- Poco Launcher comes with a smart search feature that lets you search for apps and files, even if they’re not already installed on your phone.
- Users can group applications in different categories under the “App vault”.
- It has been designed for low battery consumption and high performance.
- Dark mode
- Users can change the shape of the icons to round rectangular or a rounded square.
- There is no search bar.
- Google Feed Integration in Home Screen
- Different gesture controls to navigate through the user interface
- The Poco Launcher comes in English and Chinese.
- It also comes with a dynamic theme that changes its look and feel over time in accordance with the weather and temperature around you
- Another feature is the recent apps section, where you have to swipe up to open files quickly.
- Your app drawer can be sorted by different categories, including ‘Games’, ‘Social’, ‘Tools’ etc.
- You can group your apps into folders so that your app drawer does not look cluttered and disorganized.
- Supports a wide range of Icon Packs
How To Get Dark Mode In Poco Launcher
Dark mode is the best thing to happen to smartphones in a while. It is easier on the eyes and it also saves battery. If you already have the Poco Launcher on your smartphone then you can get dark mode right away.
There are two ways to enable dark mode in Poco Launcher. The first way is to go into the settings of the launcher and turn dark mode on. The second method is to use the built-in option in the notification panel of your Android device.
First, let’s see how to enable dark mode via Poco Launcher’s settings:
- Open Poco Launcher and tap on the hamburger menu button at the top left. Next, tap on Settings from there.
- Scroll down a little bit and look for a toggle that says Dark Mode and turn it on. Your launcher will now be in dark mode.
The second method does not involve any settings whatsoever and is much easier, but it does require you to have Android 9 Pie or above which comes with a built-in dark mode toggle in the notification panel. Here’s how:
Pull down your notification panel and tap on Edit at the top right corner of it. On devices running Android Pie, this option will be available by default but on some devices, you might need to add a toggle for it by tapping on the Pencil icon at the bottom of the notification panel.
- Once in Edit Mode, scroll down till you see a toggle named Dark Mode. Tap on it to add it to your notification panel.
- Note: This toggle is only visible when Dark Mode is enabled from Settings. It will not appear if you haven’t enabled Dark mode yet.
- Dark Mode Toggle
- Enable Dark Mode in Poco Launcher
- Now that you have the toggle for dark mode, just pull down your notification panel and enable the toggle. Alternatively, you can also enable it from Settings -> Display -> Dark mode
Poco Launcher is one of the best launchers out there. It’s fast, elegant, and easy to use. Overall, Poco Launcher for Android is a great app for your Android device. It’ll make switching between apps faster than ever before and cut down on the time it takes you to reach home screens. Whether you’re a casual user or a power user, Poco Launcher will be a great asset for your device.