Reddit is a social news website that focuses on user-generated content. It’s broken up into various “subreddits” based on different topics, each with its own audience and rules. Reddit is one of the most popular sites on the internet. It’s visited by millions of people every day, and there are thousands of subreddits with content ranging from interesting facts to discussions about current events to memes and GIFs.
It’s also a great place for marketers who want to reach potential customers with their ads. With more than 330 million unique visitors a month, it can be hard to get your ad in front of people without paying for an expensive ad campaign. But Reddit isn’t just about ads — there are plenty of ways to use it as a marketing tool without spending any money at all! Now le us talk about Reddit App and its features.
Reddit for Android
Reddit is a social news aggregation website that ranks posts based on a voting system. Registered users can submit content such as text posts or direct links. Other users then vote those submissions up or down, causing them to appear more prominently or disappear respectively on the website’s pages. The website was founded by University of Virginia roommates Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, who sold it to Condé Nast Publications (parent company of Wired) in 2006.
The Android app is free to download from our store and comes with no ads. It requires Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or later versions of the OS along with at least 50MB free space on your device to run smoothly.
Reddit APK- Main Features
- Browse all of Reddit, wherever you go
- Search and discover communities by topic or interest
- Submit your own comments, images, links, and stories for others to view and discuss
- A beautiful rich Material Design user interface with loads of customizable options
- Easily swipe back from messaging, comments, search and subreddits without using the back button
- Advanced submission editor with in-built editing options
- Best in class image viewer with support for images, GIFs and galleries
- Synchronize your read posts between devices and desktop (requires reddit gold)
- Amazing performance with smooth animations and gestures
- View in either compact view or card view depending on your preference
- Upvote and downvote user-submitted comments and posts to influence their visibility (and yours!)
- Create your own personalized front page by subscribing to your favorite subreddits
- View the most popular posts from subreddits around the internet on your home feed
- Follow your friends and their posts in your personalized feed
- Get notified when friends post or comment on articles or photos you’ve shared
- Keep up to date with your orangereds with Inbox: messages, comment replies and post replies.
- Sync your read posts between mobile devices and desktop clients with the free desktop app (separate download).
In conclusion, Reddit users that have used other social websites would not recommend or suggest it. They are generally a community of people who perceive social media sites as distracting for the workplace and not productive for business use. However, if one is interested in receiving news on a variety of topics that encompass all ages then Reddit would be a good choice because there are groups of all ages represented on the site with separate interests and goals.