Stardew Valley MOD for Android
We the people living in this developed and busy world are so much engaged in our day to day life activities that we hardly find any time to explore different places. Most of us at some point in our life we wish to experience the country life out of all the chaos and hustle of our busy schedule. How amazing it would have been if we will be able to experience that at the comfort of our home only, think about that!! Thinking that this is not possible? Here comes a game that will give you all of this at the ease of your fingerprints.
Stardew Valley game is the one in which you will experience all of this anywhere. It is a multiplayer role-playing farming video game that is developed by Eric Barone and published by Chucklefish, ConcernedApe. Primarily the game was released for only Microsoft Windows in February 2016 but later on it was released for iOS, Android, Linux, PlayStation 4, OS X, Xbox One, PlayStation Vita and Nintendo Switch. It can be played as both a single-player and multiplayer, in multiplayer it supports upto 4 players so you can enjoy this game with your friends also. It was inspired by the Harvest Moon video game series.
The game is about the inherited farm plot by your grandfather in Stardew Valley. The player will take the role of the character who wants to take a leave from his busy schedule and leave his job. He takes over the farm of his late grandfather. There, he will do all sorts of work including clearing land, planting crops and some other similar activities.
Stardew Valley MOD- GamePlay (Unlimited Money)
Here are some keypoints of the whole gameplay:
- The players will create their characters to whom the land will belong.
- There will be five maps provided, a player will have to choose one from those five which suits him best.
- The player have to clear the overgrown farms so that he will be able to grow crops there and do other farming stuff there.
- There will be five different areas where you have to work, that are- farming, mining, combat, fishing and foraging. You can also unlock some new areas that you can explore and choose from different professions.
- There will somewhere around 30 other characters that will be living in that family so that you will engage with the local community there.
- There is also an option of customising your character and the house where you are living. You can choose from hundreds of things to change your appearences according to your mood.
- There are 12 characters available both bachelors and bachelorettes with whom you can marry and share your life with your partner by living together.
There is no time limit to complete the game and there are also some gifts and rewards which you will get by completing several tasks on time in the game. Enjoy the game where you will be living a rural life as a farmer.
For a game made by one person as a hobby, Stardew Valley has certainly caught on in a big way. It’s also great for players who have grown tired of the cookie-cutter gameplay featured in many modern games. With plenty of exciting updates and new things planned for the future, this is a game that any fan of RPGs will want to keep an eye on.