The Sims™ FreePlay for Android
The Sims FreePlay is the free version of the social simulation game par excellence for Android smartphones and tablets in which you can live a virtual life. Create your character, build your house and manage all aspects of your life, from work to leisure time.
In this game, you control almost every aspect of your character’s life. From the moment they get up in the morning until they go to bed at night, you are responsible for choosing what they do. You’ll be able to choose their job, their relationships with other characters and even what they eat.
As you progress through the game, you’ll be able to visit your friends’ houses and interact with them as well as complete missions that will help you progress through the levels faster. In addition, if you have enough Simoleons (the game’s currency), you can purchase new homes and improve them with a wide array of different objects.
Without a doubt, The Sims FreePlay is one of the best mobile versions of this popular social simulation video game series. It has an enormous amount of content that will keep you hooked on playing for hours and hours. Every time we thought we were running out of things to do (and believe us, it’s hard), the game surprised us by adding something new and exciting. In addition, the controls are incredibly intuitive and responsive, and there are tons of tasks to complete that will keep you from getting bored or frustrated. You can also play with your friends in Sim Town! There’s just so much here to love!
Features of The Sims™ FreePlay
- Build dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims.
- Have them fall in love, get married and have babies.
- Experience every stage of life from Babies to Seniors…and everything in-between
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on trendy items.
- Earn Simoleons, Lifestyle Points, and SimCash.
- Unlock hobbies like Culinary, Fashion Designer, DJ Mixer and others.
- Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of their lives.
- Make unique Sims with customizable bodies, faces, hairstyles and personalities.
- Play with friends in real-time multiplayer co-op mode while they control their Sims on your shared lot. Then, interact and socialize with them like never before!
- Effortlessly build your Sims the perfect homes with the all-new room-based Build Mode, choosing your favorite designs and décor.
- There are lots of decorative options to personalize the homes.
- You can create your own town.
- You can create your own town.
- Other sims can come over to your house, and in turn you can visit other sims’ houses.
- Complete goals to earn Simoleons, expanding your Sim Town and picking up rewards along the way.
- Let your Sims languish in the lap of luxury as you choose which luxuries they can afford in the new Lifestyle Points section
How to build the Castle in The Sims™ Freeplay.
Here are some tips for how to build the castle in The Sims™ Freeplay.
- Go to the house tab, and click on the castle icon.
- Tap on the first floor option, then select the roof and wall options.
- Next, click on the stairs button, then tap on an empty space in the first floor option.
- After that, click on a bedroom option and select one of those bedrooms by tapping it.
- Finally, you can choose how many stories you want your castle to have! To do this, simply use any of the stairs options you see in the game.
To sum things up, The Sims Freeplay is one of the most addicting game available right now on the Android market. If you are a fan of The Sims franchise, it is a no brainer that you should feel free to register yourself with The Sims FreePlay and have fun playing. This game might be too cutting edge for some people, but overall The Sims Freeplay is definitely worth a try because of its amazing performance and captivating gameplay.