Vivo File Manager for Android
Vivo File Manager is a very useful application for your Vivo smartphones. It has been developed by the Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd, which is the official Global Software Development Center of Vivo. This app makes it possible to manage your files and folders on your device in an effective manner. You can easily delete, move, or store your media files, documents and other applications on this app.
It is very easy to use this app because it works as a normal file manager. You can simply drag and drop files on the interface of this application. There are some advanced features that you can use when you want to manage your files and folders on your device. It also allows you to change the directory location of any file from one place to another on your device without having to manually move it from one place to another.
You will be able to view all files and folders in the same folder with this application. If you want to move any file from its current location to another folder, then you just need to drag the file from its original location and drop it into the new folder that you want it in. It will automatically update its file system so that it is visible in all folders where it was before moving it.
In order to make use of the Vivo file manager, APK you will have to download the APK file from the above provided download link. Once downloaded, you can then open up the program and browse through all of your files and folders just like any other Android program. You can also copy or delete any files that are in your Android system. You can even transfer files from one Phone to another by just copying them over.
Features of Vivo File Manager
- File management that allows you to view, copy, sort, rename and move files on your Android device
- Browse all of your SD card content
- Move, copy, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storage
- Sending files as email attachments
- Creating folders and bookmarks
- Support multiple selections
- Sharing and deleting files
- Compressing and decompressing files
- It allows you to compress (zip) files into a separate folder.
- It also allows you to extract (unzip) files from a compressed or archived folders.
- It allows you to quickly search for any file or folder using its Search option.
- You can also add particular file or folder in Favorites for quick access.
Vivo File Manager is a highly versatile Android file explorer app that has very robust file management features, including an efficient and stylish user interface. The app is also successfully optimized for low-end devices like Android kitKat and using it on your Android device will feel as smooth as silk if you are coming from another Android file explorer app.