There has never been a more popular time for watching video on the go. Whether it’s on your phone or tablet, there are millions of videos that you can watch wherever and whenever you want. However, if you have a video file that can’t be played by your device, then you’ll need to convert it so it’s compatible. VLC Media Player Application is one of the most popular programs that will allow you to do this. Now let us talk about this App in detail.
VLC Media Player for Android
On the Android platform, VLC Media Player is, perhaps, one of the most popular media player apps. It is bundled with a lot of useful features and supports virtually all of the audio and video file formats that are available today. VLC APK is a free and open-source cross-platform multimedia player that plays almost every single multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. With the help of VLC Media Player users can synchronise settings including a graphic equalizer with multiple pre-sets, overlays, special effects, AtmoLight video effects, audio spatializer and customizable range compression settings.
The app has been designed to meet the needs of both advanced and beginner users. It has an elegant user-interface that displays your favorite media files in a list or as thumbnails. It also packs a powerful equalizer, playlist editing tools and tag editor. It can stream media over the network from your PC computer or from the Internet using popular sources such as YouTube and SoundCloud. You can also synchronize it with Google Drive to play media files stored on your cloud storage account. It supports all formats including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC.
VLC Media Player APK- Main Features
- VLC media player is simple, fast, and powerful.
- Play everything: Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
- Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed: MPEG-2, DivX, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3…
- Completely Free – no spyware, no ads and no user tracking.
- Can do media conversion and streaming.
- It Features a full music player, a media database, equalizer and filters, and numerous other features.
- Support network streams, including HLSLivestreams.
- Support for network shares browsing.
- Gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- Headset button control
VLC for Android is a great choice if you’re looking for an all-in-one media player to give access to local and online media files. For the purposes of this review, we’ve only covered a few of its features and capabilities. With Chromecast integration and powerful playback features, VLC for Android has a lot of potential to be a go-to video player for many of us. Check out their website for more information.