Walmart is a retail chain that is known for its low prices. The company also has an online shopping experience that customers can use to order their groceries and other items.
About- Walmart Shopping & Grocery App
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. It also owns and operates Sam’s Club retail warehouses.
As of January 31, 2019, Walmart has 11,517 stores and clubs in 27 countries, operating under 55 different names. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada; as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico; as Asda in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and China; as Best Price in India; and as Seiyu Group or Seiyu Hypermarket. It has wholly-owned operations in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany (only two stores), Guatemala (two stores), Japan (only two stores), Mexico (13 stores), South Africa (three stores), Puerto Rico (four stores), United Kingdom (21 stores) and the United States. It also owns and operates the Sam’s Club retail warehouses.
Walmart App for Android
Walmart has an android app that you can use on your phone or tablet to shop, track your orders and even pay for them. The app also allows you to scan products to see if they are in stock at the store closest to you. If they are not, the app will tell you where else you can find those items.
You may be wondering why you would want to use Walmart’s app instead of just shopping at their website or calling into customer service. There are several reasons why this is a good idea:
- It’s convenient — You don’t have to type in all of your information every time you want to buy something from Walmart; instead, it’s all saved in your account so you only have to enter certain details once every few months (or years). This saves time and makes it easier for both you and Walmart employees because they won’t have to constantly ask for information over and over again when they’re helping other customers who don’t use the app.
- It’s fast — You don’t have to wait around while someone checks the inventory at several stores before finding out if they have what you want in stock. Instead, if your local store has it, the app will tell you so immediately. If not, it will tell you how soon other stores nearby will get it in stock (“In Stock” or “Availability In 1-2 Days”). You can even choose which store gets first dibs on any items that become available at multiple locations (if you’re willing to wait).
- It tracks your purchases — If there was ever any question about whether or not someone stole something from a Walmart store and then tried returning it, this can help catch them because the app keeps track of what items were purchased when, where, and by whom.
- It’s safe — The app lets you check out using Apple Pay or a credit card without giving out your actual card number or any other personal information (such as shipping address) to the store employees or anyone else who might be listening in on your conversation with them over the phone. This makes it safer than using PayPal, Venmo or Square Cash.
Walmart Android Application- Main Features
The main features of Walmart includes:
- Scan & Go: With this feature, customers can scan items in their cart on their phone and go directly to checkout without having to wait in line or carry bags out to their cars.
- Cartwheel: This feature allows customers to search for deals on specific items and offers coupons when available. It also lets customers find out if there are any savings available when they purchase multiple items at once or if purchasing certain items together will earn them additional savings.
- Reorder items: Customers can add items they’ve previously purchased at Walmart back into their cart with just one click, which means no more forgetting where they left off when it’s time to check out!
- In-store pickup: This feature allows customers to order online from Walmart and pick up their purchases at any of the company’s stores. The majority of Walmart’s online orders can be picked up within an hour.
- Mobile checkout: This feature allows customers to pay for their items with a single click in just three easy steps. Customers simply enter their zip code, confirm their order, then click the “Pay Now” button to complete the transaction and receive their receipt via email.
- Store-branded credit cards: If you’re looking for a way to save money while shopping at Walmart, then consider applying for one of their store-branded credit cards like the Walmart Credit Card or the Sam’s Club Credit Card. There are no annual fees associated with these cards and they come with some great rewards programs that offer cash back rewards on all your purchases (upwards of 3% cash back on groceries!).
- Shop by aisle/category: Users can browse through aisles of products based on category or even type of product they’re looking for. This allows users to quickly find what they need without having to scroll through all the items in Walmart’s inventory.
Walmart Grocery Delivery: How It Works
You can purchase groceries online at Walmart Android App. Once you’ve placed an order, it will be delivered by one of several delivery companies that work with Walmart: Instacart, Shipt and Deliv are all options for grocery deliveries in certain areas. The company also partners with Amazon Prime Now for last-minute orders.
If you love saving money and you love Walmart, then the Walmart App is a great way to go! I am very satisfied with my filter feature that allows me to only see things I want to shop for. This saves hours of browsing through what does not interest me. The app also allows adding multiple addresses so that you can check on different stores and their inventory at once. What more could you ask for? Try it today and get hooked on this app.