WhatsApp Messenger provides secure, simple, reliable messaging and calling, available on phones worldwide. It is free to use as it only uses an internet connection rather than any cost. WhatsApp was started as a substitute for SMS. Now, to let people communicate anywhere in the world without barriers is the mission behind every product decision.
WhatsApp Messenger for Android
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Meta, Inc. It is the world’s most popular communication platform, with more than 2 billion users in 180 countries. It has become the go-to messaging app for people all over the world, replacing traditional SMS texts and allowing people to send messages, pictures, videos and more for free.
WhatsApp offers end-to-end encryption, meaning that chats are scrambled so nobody else can read them. This makes it a secure option that is trusted by millions. WhatsApp uses your phone number as your user ID, and it’s supported on Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices. You can also use WhatsApp on a computer or laptop using WhatsApp Web.
If you’re using WhatsApp on your phone, there’s no charge to send or receive messages and images within the app — although you’ll pay if you use data to connect to the internet when you’re not at home. If you’re using WhatsApp on a computer via WiFi then it won’t cost any extra unless you go over your monthly data allowance.
You can also use WhatsApp to make calls or video calls over the internet for free; this uses up data if you aren’t connected to WiFi though. WhatsApp even lets you send money securely via Facebook Pay — just remember that you need an account
How does WhatsApp APK Works?
WhatsApp Messenger APK uses the same data plan that you use for email and web browsing on your phone. There’s no subscription fee or extra charges to use WhatsApp. When you download it for free, all of your messaging is free (including group chats) as long as you’re connected to the Internet (WiFi or 3G/EDGE). The only drawback of this app is that users can only send messages to people who also have WhatsApp installed on their phones.
WhatsApp Messenger 2022 APK- Main Features
- Text – With WhatsApp, Messaging is simple and reliable. You only need internet connection to send messages to your friends and family by avoiding SMS cost.
- Group chat – With this feature you can keep in touch with the groups of people that matter you the most like your friends, co-workers, family and many more. WhatsApp users can also name the group, mute or customize notifications. You can also share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once with group chats.
- Voice and video calls – Speak freely with WhatsApp voice and video calls option. It only uses internet connection, rather than your phone plan’s voice minutes. Now you don’t have to worry about expensive calling charges. You can talk to your friends and family for free, even if they are living in another country.
- End-to-end encryption – With end-to-end encryption, not even WhatsApp can access the messages and calls as they are secured so only you and the person, you’re communicating with can read or listen to the messages, and nobody else.
- Voice messages – Send voice notes of what’s on your mind. The feature is super easy and quick.
- Documents – This feature has made sharing of documents easy. User can send documents up to 100 MB in PDFs, word, spreadsheets, slideshows and other options.
- Status – Users can share photos, videos, text, links, and GIFs that will disappears after 24 hours of uploading.
- WhatsApp on web and desktop – With WhatsApp on the web and desktop, users can smoothly sync all of their chats to PC so that they can chat on whatever device is most convenient for them. Here is your guide to log in to WhatsApp on web and desktop –
Steps to Use WhatsApp on web and desktop from Android Phone
- On your phone, open “WhatsApp”.
- On top right corner, click on “three dots”.
- Choose “Linked Devices”.
- Now either use biometric authentication or enter the pin to continue.
- Then open a WhatsApp on your PC or visit web.whatsapp.com to get started.
- After opening the app or visiting the website you’ll see a QR code.
- With your phone, scan the QR code on the PC.
Is WhatsApp APK Safe?
WhatsApp’s End-to-End Encryption Ensures Your Privacy so we can say that “Yes, WhatsApp is safe.” The encryption used by WhatsApp is considered unbreakable and has been implemented by the US government.
WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted by default, meaning all messages sent between users are encrypted so third parties cannot intercept them and read their contents. This feature was designed with privacy in mind and to prevent governments from spying on their citizens.
In the past few years, WhatsApp has added several features that ensure your privacy while using the service. Users can now encrypt their backup files, which can be stored in Google Drive or iCloud. They can also control who sees their status updates (everyone or only contacts), who can see their profile photo (anyone or only contacts) and if unknown people can add them to groups (yes or no).
How to Install WhatsApp APK Latest Update on Android?
The Android platform is one of the most popular mobile operating systems that powers millions of devices, ranging from low-end budget smartphones to high-end tablets. Android is an open-source and Linux-based operating system that provides its users with a wide range of options to customize the OS according to their needs. In order to provide users with a seamless experience, Google has imposed certain restrictions over installing apps from third-party sources; however, these restrictions are not hard set and can be bypassed if required.
In this guide, we will tell you how to install apps from unknown sources on Android devices like Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, HTC One M8, LG G3 and Nexus 5. Here is a step by step guide for the same.
- Step 1: Go to your device settings.
- Step 2: From the security section, enable the “Unknown Sources” option to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources
- Step 3:Now download the WhatsApp APK file from the above link and install it.
So, now that you know things about the most popular WhatsApp Application, there is no reason for you not to install it on your device and use it to send across sms messages. Download this app from the link provided here, and do enjoy using it!