YouTube Studio for Android
YouTube Studio is a powerful and easy-to-use app that helps you create professional videos and share them with the world. With access to all the tools you need in one place, it’s much faster to get your message out there than ever before. You can create a video and share it directly to social media or YouTube, add music and effects, or even record live in front of your audience.
The app is free to download and use, but it is only available for Android devices. The iOS version has not been released yet. The app has received positive reviews from users who were impressed by its ease of use and the many features that make it stand out from other video editing apps on the market today.
Easy to use — The app comes with all of the tools needed for making great videos, so there’s no need to learn how to use them (although there are tutorials). There are also plenty of options for sharing your creations once they’re done so that everyone else can see them too!
Flexible — There are many different ways to share your videos through this app — including social media sites like Facebook or Twitter — so you can make sure that everyone gets a chance to see what you’ve made!
Incomplete feature set
Why Do I Need YouTube Studio?
If you’re serious about growing an audience on YouTube — or if you want one but don’t know where to start — then YouTube Studio can help you do it better than ever before. As an added bonus, the new tool is completely free!
Features of YouTube Studio
- Manage all of your YouTube channels from one place
- Add and edit videos, including live and video responses, from anywhere
- View analytics for each of your videos and channels including views, likes and shares
- Receive notifications the moment they happen so you can moderate comments quicker and respond to viewers faster.
- Get notifications when new videos are uploaded or comments posted
- Respond to comments on multiple videos at once
- Add new videos, playlists, or albums to your channel’s library with just one tap.
- Upload videos in high quality up to 4K
- Manage your videos with more options than on the website
- Preview and post comments with full formatting support
- Watch videos and get instant access to all of your playlists
- Edit channel settings like video uploads, live streaming and monetization settings
- Make money — by activating ads and choosing what products or services you want to feature in your videos.
In the end, the YouTube Studio app by Google is a solid offering that makes it faster and easier for you to manage your channels, thanks to a few helpful additions. I certainly recommend this app if you have a YouTube channel, but if you don’t have any channels and just want a basic video player, there are better options out there.