YouTube TV for Android
YouTube TV is a live streaming service that offers more than 85 channels, including your favourites, like sports, news and cable networks. YouTube TV includes all major broadcast networks — such as ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC — as well as popular cable channels including TNT, TBS, AMC, A&E and Discovery Channel. Plus you get the “big four” networks: ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC — with local stations in select markets.
YouTube TV 2022- Main Features
- Over 85 channels of premium entertainment, news, live sports and more
- No contracts, cancellation fees or installation costs.
- Unlimited recording without storage limits and 6 accounts included.
- You can watch live TV from 85+ channels nationwide (US) just by using your smartphone or tablet.
- Two different Plans Base and Spanish.
- YouTube TV has no hidden fees, unlike traditional cable and satellite services.
- No annual contract
- Includes NFL, NBA, and MLB networks
- Includes PBS, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, and Nickelodeon
- Includes unlimited cloud DVR storage space and rewind, fast forward, and pause capability
- 3 streams and 6 accounts per household
- Add-ons for your TV to take your viewing experience to the next level
- Upgrade your viewing experience with 4K Plus add-on*, or create your own TV package with more of the entertainment and movies you love.
- NFL RedZone from NFL Network and 10+ additional sports networks in 1 add-on, Sports Plus is the ultimate sports package.
- With unlimited streaming storage, you can listen to your favorite songs and audiobooks wherever you go.
- Recordings kept for 9 months
- Reliable, high quality, and easy streaming
How do I get YouTube TV?
It’s easy! Just go to tv.youtube.com or download the app while you’re on your favourite device, sign up, and start watching live TV within minutes!
What do I get with YouTube TV?
With YouTube TV you can watch live sports and news from major broadcast networks like ABC and NBC, along with cable channels like AMC, FX and USA Network—plus local news and sports coverage in many cities across the U.S.* Plus you’ll get access to our entire library of hit shows including American Idol, The Bachelor, NCIS: New Orleans, The Voice and much more.** And there are no hidden fees or contracts—it just works!
How does YouTube TV work?
YouTube TV works on most popular devices like Roku players, Apple TVs (4th generation or later), Chromecast devices, smart TVs from LG and Samsung, Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone 5s or later running iOS 9 or higher with AirPlay support enabled and other devices capable of casting content from your device to your television screen using Google Cast technology.
How much does YouTube TV cost?
The price of YouTube TV depends on where you live: $54.99/month for your first 3 months and $64.99/month thereafter. New Users can cancel anytime.
Which devices Support YouTube TV?
- Mobile devices: Devices running the Android L or later operating system and Apple iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 12 or later.
- Computer– You can watch YouTube videos directly at tv.youtube.com.
- Media players, smart TVs, and game consoles- YouTube TV is available on a variety of devices including Amazon Fire TV devices, Roku players and TVs, Apple TV, and Samsung & LG smart TVs. You can also stream YouTube TV to your TV using Google Chromecast, TVs with Chromecast built-in like Android TV, AirPlay for Apple TV, or Google Smart Displays.
YouTube TV App is the best streaming platform for seamless entertainment because it has all our beloved movies, most watched videos and more. To be honest, cable cutters can have an easy time of watching television shows and live sports with this app. It is far better than any other streaming service in the market. As far as we can tell, there is no way that we can’t say a bad word about this platform. It’s highly recommended for people wanting to cut the cord and still have access to live television, but it’s unfortunate that you have to have a Google account to use the service.