Among all the social media app out there, Instagram is one of the most used platforms by all content creators. Not just only for entertainment purposes, we are watching videos related to anything and everything. A lot of people also wonder whether they can watch Instagram videos in PiP mode or not. Well, the answer is yes! You can easily enable pip mode for Instagram and here we are going to tell you that how you can do that.
First of all, you need to know what pip mode actually is! PiP which means picture in picture which helps the users to watch videos even when they are doing something else. The feature is best for those who love to multitask. This helps the users to view multiple screens at one time. Although Instagram does not allow you to do that there are several hacks through which you guys will be able to do that. Here are the steps through which you guys will be able to enable pip mode for Instagram–
Steps to Enable Pip Mode for Instagram
- First of all, you will have to launch the Instagram app on your device. You can do this either from the app store or from the direct link that we have provided.
- Once it is complete, you need to log in to your account and then go to the video that you wish to play in the pip mode.
- Now when you have decided on the video that you will play in the pip mode, look at the three dots that are above the video on the right-hand side of your screen. You need to click on it and then it will show you different options that you can do with this.
- Among all the options, you will have to tap on Copy Link which will copy the URL of the video that you wish to play in the pip mode.
- Now your other step will be on WhatsApp. If you already have WhatsApp then well and good, otherwise you need to download and install WhatsApp on your device.
- On WhatsApp, you will have to copy this link on any of the message window that you want as this is one of the most easiest way to play the video in pip mode.
- Once you have pasted the link on any message window, you will have to make sure that the link shows the preview of the video because only then you will be able to play the video in pip mode.
- After the link preview appears, you are all set and you will have to press the send button. Now just click in the preview that appears on the link that you have sent on a message. This will directly open the video in the pip mode and your video will appear in a floating screen that you can adjust anywhere you want on your screen.
- Now just press the back button and you will see that your video is still there on a floating screen and that is it.
These were the few simple steps that will help you to enable the pip mode for Instagram videos and you are all set to do multitasking while watching your favourite video. No matter what you are doing on your phone, you can easily watch the videos while working.