Do you want to host your own Server in latest PUBG 2021 Update? If yes then you are at the right place. Just follow to the guidelines step by step.
Host a Server in PUBG 2021
PlayersUnknown Battleground, popularly known as PUBG is one of the best battle arena game out there. There are hundreds of million people out there who are fan of PUBG, from across the world and the game had somewhat created a history in such short span of time. There are a lot of users out there who also wonder whether they can host a PUBG server and if this is possible then how they can do that.
First of all, you need to know what does hosting a PUBG server means. PUBG provides all of its users an ability to host their own servers if they are having a powerful gaming rig with them. Through hosting a PUBG server, the users will gain ability to do a lot of things. PUBG provides a Private Test Server for its users and all those players who are eligible enough to host the server can easily go for it. This will give them a chance to experience all the features that has not been even released by PUBG. You can also give the reviews about those features and newly added things so that PUBG can also work to improve them.
Steps to Host a Server in PUBG
Here we are going to tell you the steps through which you guys will be able to easily host a PUBG server –
- First step is to download the latest version of PUBG on to your device. You can either do this from the official app store or you can download it from the link that we have provided you.
- After downloading launch PUBG on your device and then go to the “Play” tab of the game. Here in this tab you will see a lot of different options and from there, you are required to go to the custom match.
- Custom match is the option that will be your major tool in hosting the PUBG server. There will be a list of actions that you can take here, you will have to choose “Create” here. After this, you are required to select the “mode” that you want.
- Once you have selected the mode, you are required to choose the map. These are some of the important things that you need to do in order to host a PUBG server all by yourself.
- After choosing the map, you are required to state the number of players that will be on the server that you’ll create. Along with this, you also need to define the perspective clearly.
- Now as you have chosen the number of players as well, you are required to select the weather that you want. This is all based on your preference of whatever you want in your server.
- Once you are done with all of this, you need to click on “Create” button and this will host a sever for you that will be run by yourself.
That is it! You do not need to do anything else to host a PUBG server. There are a lot of things that you can do by hosting a PUBG server but one of the most common thing is setup a custom match. Custom matches are all fun and gives a complete unique experience of playing that you guys can try at any point. It also gives you an ability to change the PUBG as per your preference, at any point of time. There is not any kind of restrictions with it.