Telegram is an instant messaging app that millions of people from across the world have been using. The platform is well known for its end-to-end encryption and this is the reason why it has been used by such a wide audience. This is also a great platform for all those people who need to share a lot of files and documents to other users out there. It has been seen that a lot of people also faces difficulty in downloading files from Telegram. Here in this article, we are going to tell you guys that how they can download the files from Telegram using IDM.
Steps to download Files From Telegram Using IDM?
Just follow these simple steps to do that –
- Here your first step will be to open your browser and go to “web.telegram.org” which is the official website of Telegram.
- Now your next step is to enter the mobile number which has been linked to your Telegram account. Along with the registered mobile number, you are also required to provide your country code.
- When you are done with this, tap on next and then go to the Telegram app on your device.
- Now you will see that Telegram has sent a confirmatory pin on your registered mobile number that has been linked to your Telegram account. You need to enter that pin once it will be asked.
- After this, type “getpubliclink_bot” on the Telegram search bar and search for it. It will show you various options for the same. Here you need to click on “Get Public Link Bot” and then tap on the “Start” button to move further in the process.
Now comes the step of downloading the files from Telegram. Usually Telegram is used to transfer large files which people are not able to do in other apps. As mentioned earlier people faces several difficulties in downloading such large files but no worries, after following the above mentioned steps, hers is what you need to do next –
- Now your next step is to go to any channel, group or chat from where you wish to download the file. After this, select the file or files that you need to download.
- Once you have selected the file, you will have to forward it to the Get Public Link Bot which we have mentioned earlier.
- After forwarding the file, open Get Public Link Bot and here you will see a lot of different options that you can choose. You just have to click on the “Instant Download” button as this is what you are here to do.
- Once you have clicked on the “Instant Download” button, it will ask confirmation from you, asking whether you wish to download the file or not. Here you just have to tap on the “OK” button and you are all set
- Now the IDM will start downloading the file that you have selected and then it will be saved on your device.
It is absolutely simple and quick process that you can do easily without any third party app. This is also a completely safe process because you just cannot trust any third party app to download any file as it might be misused and there is no guarantee of the security here. So whenever you wish to download any large file, you can easily try out this method.