Do you want to change Server in PUBG Mobile Without Waiting 60 Days? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right location.
Among all the video games out there, PUBG is that one game that has been played and loved by millions of people across the world. In fact the game is about to hit billions in active users, worldwide. The reason is the quality of gameplay and variety of features that this game offers that people simply cannot resist playing. One such feature is the variety of servers that PUBG offers. This helps the users to explore a lot of different things in just one game and the ones who wish to have different experience, they can change their server.
Even though it is a great feature but in case you wish to change your server then you will have to wait for next 60 days. Now what to do if you want to change the server quickly? Don’t worry! Here we are going to tell you guys that you how you can change the server in PUBG mobile without even waiting for 60 days.
Steps to Change Server in PUBG Mobile Without Waiting 60 Days
Here are the methods that you guys need to follow –
- The first and foremost thing that you need to make sure before going to start this process is that there should be at least one of your friend, playing in the server that you wish to join.
- Now open the game and wait until it finish loading and you are in the lobby. Once you have entered the lobby, you need to ask your friend from another server to send you an invitation to join the team.
- Once your friend has sent the invitation, you need to accept that invitation and you will be able to join the lobby.
- Now the next step will be to get the leadership of the lobby and once you get that, you need to go to the “Brothers in Arm” option which is located on the upper left corner of the screen.
- In the “Brothers in Arm” section, you will have to select “Find a Veteran” button. Now you will be able to see whether there are any veterans available or not. If there are then you can send the invitation to them and if not then you need to untick the options that are available in the Preference section and then press the Refresh button again.
- As soon as you find a veteran, you need to keep inviting them until they do not accept your invitation. Now once the veteran accepts your invitation to join the match, you will have to start the match immediately after they have joined the lobby. Now you can either leave the match in between or you can also play the whole match.
That is it! You do not have to do anything else here. Now just go check your server from the settings of the game and you will be able to see that the server has been changed to the one that you wanted to be in. Now you can easily play the game in the server that you wanted to join. There must be other ways as well but this is one of the most easy and quick way to change your server in PUBG. Plus the best thing is that you do not have to wait for 60 days to get your server changed, it will be changed instantly as soon as you finish the complete procedure.