Do you want to play PUBG 2021 Mobile on your PC or Laptop, If yes then you are at the right place. Just follow the guidelines step by step given below-
PUBG is that one battle royale game that billions of people, across the world, are talking about. The game is about to hit a billion users very soon and this is due to its huge fan following and people are simply enjoying playing this game. There have been several queries related to how one can play this super amazing game on PC. Tencent Games has not revealed any version for PC yet but that doesn’t mean that you can’t play this game on PC. There are a lot of different options through which users can play PUBG on their PC’s. Here in this article, we are going to tell you guys one of the easiest ways through which you can play PUBG mobile easily on your PC.
Steps to Play PUBG Mobile on Your PC/Laptop (Windows/Mac)
Here are the few simple things that you guys need to do and then you will be able to play PUBG Mobile on your Pc –
- Install Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator – This gaming buddy emulator has been developed especially to play some of the most amazing games and one of them is PUBG. Now in order to play PUBG on your PC, you need to download and install the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator first. Follow the link to download the emulator–
- You need to make sure that the emulator that you are downloading on your PC is the original one as there are a lot of fake ones out there. You can download it straight from the link that we have provided you here.
- As soon as the download is complete, you need to install it on to your device and it will automatically download all the files that it requires. In order to finish this process quickly, you need to have a better internet connection.
- Download Additional Files – Now as you have downloaded the emulator on your PC, you are now required to download some additional files as well.
- Here the size of these files is quite large so you need to make sure that you are having a good internet connection otherwise it is going to take a lot of your time.
- Along with a better internet connection, you should also assure that you are having the latest version of the game otherwise you will have to update it.
- Now as soon as it finishes downloading all the additional files, you need to login to your PUBG account if you already have one. In case you don’t have it, then create a new one.
- Here you will also see that all the controls have been listed on the right-hand side, which is by default. In case you wish to play the game in full-screen mode on your PC then you can do this by pressing the f11 key from your keyboard.
That is it! These were the few simple steps and you do not need to do anything else here. You can now play PUBG easily on your PC and have the ultimate gaming experience. You just have to keep this in the mind that you are able to play this game on your PC, with the help of an emulator and as PUBG uses a high level of servers, it is possible that it will detect the emulator. Even though there is not any kind of problem with that, you will still be able to play the game but you can only pair with those players who are using the same emulator.